10 Success Quotes that will Skyrocket Your Motivation!
“Inspire to Motivate”
I am a quote fanatic! They are all over my Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages; not to mention all over my walls in my apartment! They inspire me and help motivate me to take on my day! It helps to see someone who has experienced life give you a piece of their wisdom; something that they learned from living their life, right?
Here is a list of the Top 10 success quotes I compiled to help inspire you! I also included some fun and unique ways for you to keep your favorite quote(s) readily available in case of emergencies! 😉
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful.”– Eric Thomas
- “The will to succeed is important but the will to prepare is just as important.” – Eric Thomas
- “Don’t expect anyone else to believe in your doggone dream, it’s yours!” – Eric Thomas (you can tell I love Eric Thomas quotes huh?)
- “The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment, to sacrifice what you are for what you will become.” – Charles Du Bos
- “There will never be a right time to do a great thing. You have to create that time. You have to create that opportunity.” – Eric Thomas
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out and get it myself. That’s why I’m here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world and myself.” — Anonymous
- “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”– Bill Cosby
- “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” – Oprah Winfrey
Now, I know what you’re thinking, “ I have a favorite quote that motivates me so much but I have such a hard time remembering it.” Well, today is your lucky day! I am going to give you some unique ways for you to keep inspiration and motivation around you throughout your day!
- Inspirational Jewelry – Inspirational jewelry has blown up within the past few years and is something I am completely in love with! What better way to keep inspiration and motivation with you than around your neck or on your wrist; some place where you will see it daily! Small boutiques have great assortments and also online. Click the link below to find jewelry that speaks to your heart!
- Inspirational Wallet Cards – You can order a personalized wallet sized card that you can have with you wherever you go! This is such a great idea, especially for those of you men who aren’t really into the whole jewelry thing. These would be great small gifts for friends, family, or your significant other! Click the link below to look at inspirational wallet cards.
- Do – it – yourself Picture Frame Quote – I am sure you have seen something like this in department stores or home goods stores but why spend $20 on something you can make yourself at home! All you need is a printer with ink and an old picture frame. Of course if you want to get all fancy you can spend the extra few dollars and buy a new frame. Either way all you have to do is type up your favorite quote on a program like Word, Publisher, or Photoshop. Edit it however you would like (change the fonts, colors, background colors, etc.) save and print! After that all you have to do is cut it down to size, stick it in the frame and BOOM! You just made your very own picture frame quote.
- I recommend hanging it or sitting it somewhere you will see it every morning and night like your bathroom counter or on your night stand!
- Set your favorite quote as your wallpaper on your cell phone, Ipad, laptop, and desktop computer! We live in an ever-growing technological world. Everywhere you turn there is a piece of technology to look at … why not add inspiration and motivation to it that will keep you on track throughout your day?
- Create easily accessible bookmarks on your computer that will hold any and all links to your favorite motivational and inspirational quotes! All you have to do is open your preferred search engine, for me it is Google chrome, and when you come across a link you want to save just click the star at the right hand side. It will then ask you to add to folder OR you can create a new folder. You can name it “My Inspiration” or “What Motivates Me”.
There are so many unique ways to keep yourself motivated and inspired throughout your day! Utilize some of these and you will be amazed at how your motivation sky rockets! Know someone who could use some inspiration today?
Share this post!
“We rise by lifting others.”